- Stratify collection activities to maximize cash receipts as per the company collection policy and as per global collection targets;
- Issue dunning letters to overdue accounts;
- Communicate with legal on complex cases;
- Use skip tracing techniques to locate customers;
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment;
- Proactively contact customers in order to check the current status of the invoices and details before the invoices becomes due;
- Issue credit hold notifications;
- Recommend bad debt write-offs;
- Dealing with internal queries about payments;
- Responsible for preparing the cash collection forecast;
- Responsible for achieving the cash targets.
- BS/BA or advanced degree in Business Administration/ Accounting/ Finance/Economics;
- Relevant experience – working in a complex supplier facing / customer facing team;
- Fluent German and English language skills;
- SAP, MS Office (Excel) skills – advantages;
- Networking and communication skills with peers and management, as well as customer orientation.
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Nicely designed office in the heart of the city next to a metro stop and friendly company culture;
- Excellent opportunity to deploy your competences and experience;
- Great social benefits (additional health care, extra non-working days, sports card, yoga in the office…);
- Long-term career opportunity.