- Stratify collection activities to maximize cash receipts as per the company collection policy and as per global collection targets;
- Issue dunning letters to overdue accounts;
- Communicate with legal on complex cases;
- Use skip tracing techniques to locate customers;
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment;
- Proactively contact customers in order to check the current status of the invoices and details before the invoices becomes due;
- Issue credit hold notifications;
- Recommend bad debt write-offs;
- Dealing with internal queries about payments;
- Responsible for preparing the cash collection forecast;
- Responsible for achieving the cash targets.
- BS/BA or advanced degree in Business Administration/ Accounting/ Finance/Economics;
- Relevant experience – working in a complex supplier facing / customer facing team;
- Fluent German and English language skills;
- SAP, MS Office (Excel) skills – advantages;
- Networking and communication skills with peers and management, as well as customer orientation.
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Nicely designed office in the heart of the city next to a metro stop and friendly company culture;
- Excellent opportunity to deploy your competences and experience;
- Great social benefits (additional health care, extra non-working days, sports card, yoga in the office…);
- Long-term career opportunity.
- Collect and manage all personal information for the employees in the specific country;
- Communicate with payroll providers;
- Analyze payroll data;
- Work closely with the accounting department to ensure payroll bank account reconciliations;
- Manage all payroll administrative tasks.
- University degree in Human resources or relevant;
- Previous experience in an administrative role;
- Excellent English;
- Fluency in French/German;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Problem-solving and proactive attitude.
- Modern working environment;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Friendly and multinational environment with great opportunities for development;
- Stable company with long term commitments and international customers.
- Receive, validate and control incoming invoices for transport services;
- Communicate with both the Financial Department and the Logistics Specialists to resolve any issues of discrepancies;
- Take care of issues related to damage or loss of commodity;
- Keep clear record of all received documentation and support other departments by providing them with the necessary transport and logistics information;
- Work with the company’s internal system to register relevant data;
- Receive, analyze and accept/reject extra costs related to the transport.
- University degree;
- High level of English and German (verbal and written) is necessary;
- Background in the field of logistics, transportation or finance is an advantage;
- Familiarity with ERP SAP systems is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure as well as being flexible and detail-oriented.
- Work in a stimulating international environment;
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits;
- Outstanding career development opportunities;
- Opportunity to work with proven professionals.
- Support and maintain communication with clients on a daily basis mostly via e-mail and ticketing system;
- Execute organized and structured process for customer quires regarding provided services;
- Ensure that clients receive customer service of highest level;
- Excellent German and English skills – both oral and written;
- Proven customer-orientated attitude and communication skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Previous experience on a similar position would be considered an advantage;
- Financial background or education is seen as an advantage;
- Extra social benefits – cool office environment, additional healthcare, vouchers, 13th salary, etc.;
- Friendly and multinational environment with great opportunities for career development;
- An attractive, above average salary;