- Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current offering results, identifying customer needs, monitoring competition, analyzing customer satisfaction;
- Responsible for developing trust relationships with partners, potential and existing clients and expanding these relationships by proposing new solutions that meet their objectives;
- Develops and delivers initial presentations and presentations of technical project solutions to the client;
- Communicates with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries;
- Performs technical audit to evaluate potential and select appropriate technical solution, including cost benefit analyses (offer);
- Evaluates risk of proposed technologies and solutions;
- Takes part in the procurement and implementation process of suppliers of equipment;
- Develops technical documentation to be used by Project Implementation (after contract is signed);
- Decides on technical solutions and proposes suppliers.
- At least 5 years of experience on a similar position;
- Computer skills: MS Office, AUTOCAD knowledge;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with all levels of management;
- Ability to solve problems on the spot and develop new ideas and opportunities to support growth of our clients;
- Team orientation and cooperation skills;
- Driving license cat. B and flexibility to travel across the country.
- Opportunity to progress into the company and work on own initiative;
- Working with proven professionals in a stimulating environment;
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Work on projects related to new IT systems integration;
- Create and monitor project plans schedule, project plans, testing plans, release documents, training plans, etc;
- Coordinate communication between all involved parties – internal stakeholders as well as vendors;
- Lead projects and manage requirements development, functional design, and end user training and support;
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- 5+ years of previous experience on a similar role;
- Excellent project management /including business systems analysis, solution design and project development/ and organizational skills, certification is nice to have;
- Very good technical understanding;
- Competency in Microsoft Project software, in addition to Office suite tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Willingness to travel to company facilities;
- Fluency in English.
- Great additional benefits;
- Opportunity to play a significant role in all project management;
- To become part of a global team – exposure to international environment.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for managing a team of 20 media analysts who collect and analyze media and consumer data in order to improve campaign targeting and thus media effectiveness.
- He is the main point of contact for the respective account and leads the communication regarding planning and realization of the project.
- A candidate with relevant media experience, including people management skills;
- Perfect match will be someone with very good knowledge and background in the field of social media analysis – 4-5 years;
- Previous account management and client service experience is a must;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- International exposure;
- Dynamic job environment;
- Recognition of professional achievements;
- Developmental opportunities;
- A package of social benefits