- Gather and analyze clients’ requirements regarding job openings;
- Prepare job descriptions;
- Take active part in the whole recruitment process from applications’ pre-selection to final interviews with candidates;
- Actively research and use channels and strategies to reach (suitable) active and passive candidates as well;
- Take follow-up actions;
- Perform phone and in-person interviews with candidates;
- Coordinate interviews with the employers;
- Maintain database of candidates;
- Take the challenge of working on various profiles and roles (projects);
- Represent BrightPoint at job fairs and recruitment events.
- Previous (IT) recruitment experience – considered as a strong plus;
- Fluency in English;
- Great communication skills and persuasive approach;
- Excellent computer literacy;
- High level of initiative;
- Motivation generated by difficulties;
- Drive for results;
- Positive and persistent personality;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical approach towards people – ambition to understand people and what drives them;
- Good time-management skills;
- Sense of humor;
- Willingness to start a new career or keep getting better at what you can;
- Passion for the tech world, curiosity to learn more about IT and technologies;
- Ability to thrive in dynamic and fast-changing environment and work with deadlines;
- Supportive working style.
- Opportunity for personal and career development;
- Great working environment in a team of young, dynamic and energetic people;
- Monthly salary + attractive bonus scheme;
- Additional health insurance and free sports card.
Do you recognize yourself in the above description? So, don’t hesitate to send us your CV !