Our client is an established pharmaceuticals company operating across Europe. For their team in Sofia, they are now looking to hire a FP&A Manager to lead and take responsibility of all finance activities and projects in regards to three different legal entities (2 in Europe and 1 overseas).
- Reporting & planning of all cost falling within your remit
- Act as Finance Lead to deliver monthly and yearly objectives and goals
- Contribute and help drive all standardized Group-wide Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Control and manage the Monthly Closing cycle for each entity
- Identification of requirements and needs for working with new solutions and supporting the implementation of said solutions and systems
- Support Operational and Commercial Leaders and assist their respective business partners
- Work with HRBPs, HR analytics and other HR functions as needed to support the development of next level analytics
- Oversee all HR related costs and overall cost of labour, interacting with HR Business Partners and People Analytics teams
[SG&A and OPEX]
- Drive and deliver each entity’s Budget, Forecasts and Actual closing processes within group timelines
- Track and analyse KPIs across functions and the Group’s various activities
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports on various operational, commercial and functional areas
- Contribute towards the preparation of Monthly Financial Reports for Executive Management and Investors
- Prepare regular Business and Financial Reviews with functional leads and stakeholders
- Influence and contribute to improving the implementation of the Group’s FP&A processes and systems.
- Responsible for Group SG&A forecasting, planning, and analysis
- Work closely with the functional leadership team across the Group and with stakeholders in other departments to build aggregate forecasts and utilize data to prepare monthly reporting, build Budgets, LRP’s and outlooks.
- Support and drive data analytics and be a key finance advocate for OPEX functional stakeholders
- Ensure data quality and consistency across designated areas
- Coordinate COL/FTE budget across designated area, track on regular basis, provide guidance whenever needed
- Constantly review existing processes in order to reach a lean and efficient controlling and data management function
- Coordinate the process of headcount planning, budgeting and FP&A in designated areas of responsibility and closely cooperate with HRBP and the wider FP&A team on alignment of efforts and timelines
- University Degree in Economics or Finance
- Minimum 5 years of experience in FP&A acquired in an international environment,
- Expertise in reporting, planning and FP&A
- Experience with SAP (FI, CO, BW modules), MS Excel advanced user, Workday experience (desirable but not a must) and ability to adapt to various systems
- Very strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage and motivate and drive positive ‘change management’
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-starter, able to work equally well independently and in a team
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills along with the ability to confidently interact with people at various levels and functions
- Ability to work well under pressure and to solve complex problems, timely and precisely
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills, with a high level of commercial and business acumen
- Ability to reprioritize and work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent command of English language
Our client offers:
- Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
- Social Benefits
- Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
- Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
- Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
- Hybrid working model (after the probation period)
- Social activities and events
For a client in the Energy industry, we are looking to hire a Financial Modelling Expert to support the Finance team with financial modelling and analysis for both its underlying individual businesses and the group company.
Amongst other responsibilities, the successful candidate will update and analyse individual businesses’ forecasts, support refinancing projects, prepare presentations for internal and external stakeholders, as well as other ad hoc analysis. He/She may also support the business development team to screen for and analyse potential development and acquisition opportunities, as well as support the M&A and Strategy team during special corporate projects.
- Financial modelling and cash flow analysis associated with individual portfolio assets as well as group financial analysis
- Review and update of the company corporate model, which includes forecasts for all existing company assets
- Financial modeling for financing and refinancing projects as well as support with preparation of presentations for prospective lenders
- Valuation of existing assets, prospective M&A opportunities, and the group itself
- Support business development team with screening for new acquisition opportunities, financial modeling and preparation of presentations and information memorandums
- Support with rating agencies process, including financial modeling, presentations, and communication with the rating agencies
- Other financial analysis ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Modelling
- Fluent English
- Interest in taking on significant responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Attention to detail
- Experience in modeling energy projects would be considered a plus
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Superior communication skills
Our client is a leading food company operating in Bulgaria for more than 20 years to date. For their HR team in Sofia, they are looking to hire an experienced HR Professional with experience in Payroll and Benefits Administration.
The successful candidate will be accountable for all administrative activities covered by the HR department and for the execution of the following processes: HR administration, Payroll, Benefits administration, Time & Attendance, International Mobility Operations, Reporting, and HRIS implementation.
- Employee data management
- Coordinate with a Payroll outsourcing company to ensure a correct and timely payroll process
- Administration of leave & return to work documents
- Send time & attendance data to the Business Unit’s HRBP on a regular basis
- Support with international employee transitions in accordance with the internal International Mobility policy
- Perform Benefits administration activities and lead the communication with benefit system providers
- Support the Business to set up innovative and more efficient processes & tools
- Ensure country/local HR regulations are applied
- Govern relationship with vendors and manage contracts, POs, invoices, etc.
- Participate on external financial audits, prepare required documents and evidence
- Participate on the internal control flow for controls in the area of compensation, benefits, payroll, administration and international mobility
- Deliver HR metrics and reporting to the organisation (turnover, absenteeism, exit data, leavers management, benchmarks, etc.)
- Liaise with CBU/ CBS teams and employees and ensure correct data and documents exchange
- Juggle different priorities/ stakeholders across CBUs and ensure fairness
- Excellent knowledge of Bulgarian labour law
- Excellent knowledge of local laws, regulations and procedures governing payroll, compensation & benefits, and personal administration
- Experience in Payroll processing and employment contract management
- Experience in benefits, personnel administration, international mobility, and reporting (provisions, actuarial, etc.)
- Experience with project management related to the implementation of new HR systems and/or the onboarding of new Payroll and Benefits providers
- Experience working with an external payroll vendor
- Willingness to play a “hands-on” role with key projects
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make data driven decisions
- Capacity to manage and drive the agenda in a matrix organization
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
For one of our clients – a leader in the production of access control and security solutions, is looking to hire a Senior Sales Representative to engage in sales and business development activities.
- Increase sales of product portfolio by developing relationships with customers in Bulgaria – wholesalers, OEMs, installers etc.
- Coordinate and support other product salespersons (2-3) in Bulgaria and report to the Product Sales Manager for South East Europe
- Realize annual sales budget in terms of turnover and profit
- Develop relationship with existing customers and continuously look for new ones
- Organize meetings and cooperate with the marketing department on presentation of products
- Provide support to customers, answer their technical or offer related questions
- Prepare offers, price calculations, contracts
- Cooperate with technical sales support to prepare technical specifications
- Deliver progress reports
- Participate in sales forecasting and controlling
- Previous commercial experience in building materials / engineering industry is required
- Previous people management experience would considered a plus
- Good knowledge of the Bulgarian construction market
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills in Bulgarian and English language
- Openness to learn technical details where necessary
- Customer focused, orientation on solving customer’s problems
- Computer literacy: Office365 (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams) and Adobe Acrobat
- Driving license
The company offers:
- Development opportunities in a globally operating company
- Continuous increase of technical knowledge and skills
- Attractive salary and performance bonus
- Company car
- Benefits: Food vouchers, Multisport card, Private health insurance.
Our client is LSE listed and FTSE 250 company that develops, acquires and operates electric-power and district-heating resources around the world, many in underserved, overlooked markets. At present, the company owns and operates a portfolio of 107 power generation assets, located in 18 countries on 3 continents, utilizing a wide range of fuel types, technology and equipment. About 59% of its power is generated from traditional sources of fuel such as natural gas and coal and about 41% from renewable sources such as wind, solar and water.
For their accounting team in Sofia, they are now looking to hire a Senior Accountant.
- Performing full month end accounting close for Solar legal entities, including reconciliations for all major balances;
- Management of inter-company transactions including issuing invoices and calculating interests;
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management reports;
- Group quarterly reporting for the Solar Italy companies and dealing with entity auditors;
- Supporting the preparation of local GAAP financial statements and other statutory reports;
- Liaising with Treasury to ensure bank reconciliations are completed timely and accurately;
- Ensuring a strong internal control environment for Solar assets;
- Booking of group ledger only entries in SAP;
- Ensuring compliance with Group policies;
- Ensuring vendors are paid in a timely manner;
- Any other ad hoc tasks, as required by the Finance Manager or other management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other relevant;
- Proficiency in English;
- IFRS expertise;
- SAP experience essential, BPC experience preferred;
- Knowledge of strong internal control environment;
- Strong organization and project management skills;
- Minimum 3 years of proven financial and accounting experience;
- Experience in an international business environment or within an international group is required.
- Excellent remuneration and social benefits package;
- Great opportunities for internal development and promotion;
- To join the team of a stable and expanding company in the energy management sector.
Our client is redefining the way people play games through digital ownership. The team of gaming industry veterans brings real experience in building and scaling games that millions of people have enjoyed. Their mission is to bring this same passion to build blockchain games for everyone.
In this role you’ll create 2D game assets such as buildings, units (characters, vehicles, animals, creatures, etc.), terrain and props, as well as UI elements as needed. This position can also include animation (Spine) for the right candidate. The ideal candidate has some previous experience making art for 2d games or similar media.
- Researching references and resources required to produce art assets for video games and websites
- Sketching concept designs and key elements of the visual style
- Creating a variety of 2d game assets
- Creating textures for 3d game assets
- Designing promotional materials, packages, posters and art for websites, social media and printed material
- Problem solving both creative and technical issues
- Adhering to the production schedule
- Adhering to the target look and feel of the game
- Curating and cataloging of the asset library
- Liaising with project leads (designers, lead artist, art director, lead developer)
- Attending regular art and staff meetings
- Understanding of lighting and shading, perspective, materials, color, spatial relationships
- Strong drawing skills, ability to visualize and design from abstract ideas
- Knowledge of game genres and current trends in gaming
- Ability to communicate ideas visually
- Systematic and logical work practices
- Ability to work independently/unsupervised for some period of time
- Self-motivation and disciplined work habits
- Ability to take on constructive criticism and delivering amendments based on feedback
- Ability to produce under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to learn new programs quickly
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Teams, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D animation, and familiarity with the principles of animation
- Familiarity with Unity
- Familiarity with 3d software package (Blender, Maya, 3dStudio, ZBrush)
- Working Competitive Pay
- Equity & Token Awards
- Remote/Flexible Working
- Healthcare Coverage
- Multisport Card
Our client is an US-based provider of software, data and analytics to institutions investing in private capital. The company’s solutions streamline the investment process, provide transparency into portfolio holdings and enable data-driven decisions.
For their team in Sofia, they are now looking to hire a Financial Data Analyst to support the development and management of private capital data and data-driven content. This would be a great role for people with a passion for financial data and exceptional attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Gather, create and maintain requirements for all data initiatives to ensure maximum integrity and usability of data assets for transparency services, as well as market intelligence, benchmarks and other derived works. This includes but is not limited to the maintenance of data tracking policies & procedures applied across all datasets, which include complete information on private capital funds and their underlying investments, as well as direct investments in buyout, venture capital, real estate, so on.
- Serve as client-facing subject matter expert to support Sales and Client Services as necessary, and prepare/maintain professional data and analytics-driven publications, presentations and any related product collateral.
- Assist in the development and management of market leading data and analytics-driven content across available solutions, including transparency services, market intelligence, benchmarks, and other derived works.
- Work closely with other functional teams including Data Operations, Applied Research, Marketing, Client Services and others to inform, educate and learn in order to ensure on-target goals and maximum business impact.
- Research independently and via client consultations in order to maintain the company’s Private Capital Classification System, the set of taxonomies used to classify private capital across all levels of investing, including funds, their underlying holdings, and direct investments.
- Participate in ad hoc projects of strategic importance to the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or another relevant subject
- 2-3 years of experience working on portfolio analysis, performance measurement, and/or portfolio reporting tools
- Experience manipulating and analyzing datasets using SQL
- CFA or CAIA qualification would be highly advantageous
- Expert knowledge of Excel (Power Pivots & VBA are a plus) and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of English language
Our Client Offers:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Private health insurance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contributory health & well being program
- Contributory pension plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Hybrid working policy
We are now looking to hire a Plant Manager to oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
- Strategic development of the plant and production technologies according to respective market requirements
- Present the plant’s capabilities and possibilities to markets and other internal business units
- Carry out regular benchmarks with other external and internal plants
- Strengthen core competencies through the introduction of best-practice processes and solutions
- Responsible for all plant areas (production, local industrial engineering, project management, logistics, inventory and supply chain)
- Continuous optimization of equipment, capacities, utilization rate, planning, order processes, material planning
- Ensure lean and environmentally friendly production
- Risk management and maintenance of the buildings
- Implementation of health, safety and environment standards and related initiatives
- Enabling a lively and productive atmosphere that allows for the continuous development of employees and implementing systematic talent management
- Drive cost optimization and continuous improvement initiatives
- 5+ years’ experience in the same or equivalent role (international exposure would be considered advantageous)
- Engineering degree, or similar technical background
- Proven track record of influencing production direction and effectiveness
- Excellent understanding of Lean methodologies and their application into the manufacturing industry
- Excellent command of English language
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Energetic and forward-looking individual
- Strong business acumen.
Наш клиент е търговска верига, специализирана в предлагането на храни и аксесоари за домашни любимци. Веригата обединява търговски обекти в страната, както и онлайн магазин.
За счетоводния си екип в момента са в търсене на опитен Специалист Труд и работна заплата (ТРЗ) – той / тя ще работи в екип с Главния счетоводител на компанията и ще отговаря за всички дейности, свързани със заплати и администриране на персонал.
- Изчисляване и админисриране на трудовите възнаграждения на служителите и свързаните с тях осигуровки и данъци;
- Изготвяне, регистриране и прекратяване на трудови договори и всички придружаващи документи;
- Изготвяне на декларации към НАП и НОИ, подаване на болнични листа;
- Изготвяне на служебни бележки и справки;
- Администриране на всички документи свързани с отсъствията на служителите;
- Съхраняване и попълване на трудовите книжки и водене на установената документация на кадрите;
- Следене на промените в трудовото, осигурителното и данъчно законодателство.
- Предишен опит на подобна позиция и опит във всички гореспоменати дейности – поне няколко години;
- Отлично познаване на българското трудово, осигурително и данъчно законодателство;
- Възможност за работа без нужда от пряка супервизия;
- Опит от компания, работеща в сферата на търговията не е задължителен, но би бил плюс;
- Опит от работа със специлизиран софтуер;
- Инициативност и адаптивност.
- Отлични и изрядни условия на работа с добро стартово възнаграждение;
- Ваучери за храна;
- Допълнително здравно осигуряване;
- Multisport карта;
- Сплотен екип в бързоразвиваща се и динамична компания.
Our client is a leading French merchant and processor of agricultural goods. Their activities span the entire value chain, from origination to distribution, helping to feed and clothe up to 500 million people every year. The company makes up about 10% of the world’s agricultural product trade flows, and it is the world’s largest cotton and rice trader. It is also regarded by many as the second-largest player in the world’s sugar market. Their head office is located in Switzerland, and their companies are present in more than 100 countries with 72 offices worldwide.
For their team in Sofia we are now looking to hire a Master Data Management Team Lead to lead one of 3 micro-teams covering the following shift – 04:00pm – 01:00am
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the MDM Manager with:
- Organizing daily team activities
- Setting up and improving forms, templates, and procedures
- Supporting data cleansing activities
- Providing the necessary Training to end users and MDM team members
- Monitor KPI and Shift schedule and Tasks
- Managing Finance Data Management Team activities
- Ensure the daily activities are executed as per determined time and quality standards
- Meet data integrity parameters
- Ownership & communication of SLAs and KPIs
- Setting up Master Data
- Counterparty & other Master data in various corporate systems
- Maintain and update central Master data tables, records & procedures
- Support Projects / Finance Governance
- Support of ERP deployments (advice, training, process implementation)
- Data cleansing (data consolidation, duplicates check, etc.)
- Validate and improve controls and quality of data
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement
- Identify areas for continuous improvement and provide input for issue resolutions
- Improve customer service procedures and ensure a world class service level
- Support improvement initiatives and projects that come out of business, organizational and process changes
- Manage Performance and Teamwork
- Contribute to a good team spirit through proactive communication
- Motivate and encourage the team
- Minimum 3 years of experience in creating, managing and deploying master data
- University Degree, preferably in IT/ Finance
- English (Fluent) – excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working in a Shared services centre is a plus
- Accounting and/or Master Data knowledge
- Strong customer service orientation is a must
- Experience analysing, reconciling, cleaning, and manipulating large amounts of data
- Excellent Excel skills are a must
- Proven ability to understand business users’ needs and translate them into requirements and workflow
- IT knowledge is a plus
The company offers:
- 25 days Paid Annual Leave Allowance
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Transport Allowance
- MultiSport Card
- Bonus Scheme (if applicable)