Our client is one of the leading producers within the pharma industry, serving clients around Europe. They are dedicated to deliver high-quality medicines and healthcare products via extended network of trusted partners all over the continent.
For their local Centre of Excellence, the company is looking to attract an experienced and highly motivated senior expert for the position of Indirect Procurement Expert (Category Manager).
- Builds & executes competitive and innovative category strategies for the assigned categories – HR, Travel, Marketing services; assesses supplier risks and opportunities;
- Manages sourcing activities, performs contract management process and analyses the provided proposals; streamlines the number of suppliers;
- Manages spending and investments within the assigned category engaging stakeholders, aligning on business objectives and ensuring supply continuity.
- Delivers costs improvements and other category performance objectives; supports budgeting process and savings reporting.
- Performing market research and analysis in order to bring innovations, trends and process improvements for company
- Management of business relationship with the suppliers;
- Communicates, aligns and collaborates with critical stakeholders;
- Ensures Procurement involvement in relevant strategic projects;
- Operates in global market.
- University degree in Engineering or Economy;
- At least 5 years of a relevant work experience in a procurement department (supply chain or controlling);
- Capability to manage business at executive level: internal stakeholders and suppliers;
- Ability to work across all functions and geographies as well as in culturally diverse environment;
- Business acumen and ability to build sustainable business connectivity;
- Negotiation skills;
- Strong internal customer & business focus, result orientation;
- Solid listening, communication (both oral and written) and presentation skills;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, Word);
- SAP system knowledge is an advantage;
- Advanced English.
- Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan;
- Social Benefits;
- Career & Talent progression growth opportunities;
- Recognition programs;
- Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions;
- Modern and comfortable working environment & tools;
- Hybrid working model.