Our client is one of the world’s top producers and distributors of agricultural products. They are currently employing over a thousand people in Sofia and are looking to expand their accounting teams even further with 10+ vacancies available.
The Accounting Analyst will perform monthly general ledger accounting activities, as well as financial and management reporting.
- Perform month-end closing – prepare journal entries for accruals, provisions, prepayments and other adjustments; Responsible for USGAAP reporting; Prepare reports for management purposes;
- Perform internal controls – prepare balance sheet reconciliations and financial statements reviews;
- Act as owner of the assigned tasks for the respective business unit and provide support to different stakeholders;
- Independently manage the assigned tasks within set deadlines, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff;
- Demonstrate proactiveness and continuous improvement mindset by participating in process improvement projects, lead cross trainings of more junior associates and new team members and cross train with other team members to provide backup for critical tasks;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience;
- Minimum two years of experience in Record to Report (GL) domain;
- Experience working in shared service operations – preferred but not mandatory;
- Good communication skills and effective work in a team;
- Good technical and excel skills;
- Fluent in English, any other languages will be considered as an advantage.