Our client is a leading global food & beverage company and they’re looking for a senior expert to join their regional finance team as well as to be a key business partner for the local entity.
The Accounting and Tax Business Partner will be responsible for ensuring the compliance of management, statutory and tax reporting with applicable regulations and group policies. If you are goal-oriented, passionate about finance and communicate effectively in the international environment, then this offer is for you.
- Ensure that financial reporting processes are in place to comply with local regulations and group policies;
- Plan, animate and monitor all financial reporting activities;
- Ensure that all financial information reported is strictly in line with the accounting records;
- Ensure that statutory and management accounts are reported on time;
- Manage tax calculations and reporting (current and deferred corporation tax, VAT, other taxes) and ensure submission on time and in full;
- Coordinate the financial statement and statistical reporting preparation to ensure it is done correctly and on time;
- Animate, control and manage the statutory audits in order to ensure smooth audit within the scheduled timing;
- Cooperate with other IBS teams to ensure the accuracy of all financial information and compliance with local reporting rules;
- Ensure effective internal control in the reporting process;
- Monitor risks and opportunities and lead projects to generate value added and mitigate risks;
- Manage relationship with tax and other local authorities (including managing tax audits);
- Liaise with external tax advisors and statutory financial auditors;
- Establish effective procedures and process improvements.
- At least 5-6 years working in an audit company and/or accounting position;
- Master degree (related to finance, accounting, auditing);
- Bulgarian chartered accountant certification is a must;
- ACCA, chartered tax advisor or equivalent related certificate would be an asset;
- excellent knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS) and processes;
- information systems knowledge including processes and controls mainly SAP would be an asset;
- strong analytical and organizational skills;
- strong business and commercial acumen
- ownership and autonomy;
- fluency in English.
- Chance to join a multinational company, leader in its respecive field;
- To play a key role for the local business growth and success;
- Excellent remuneration and additional package (travel allowance, summer allowance, holidays bonuses, child-birth bonus, food vouchers);
- Additional healthcare insurance;
- 1 extra paid leave day for a birthday;
- Hybrid working model – 60/40 – home/office;
- Convenient office location (city center) near and free parking.