Our client is a global company operating in the energy industry. For their team in Sofia, they are now looking to hire an Accounting Teams Coordinator responsible for the local Shared Services Centre. The role is based in Sofia and requires close working relationships with GL Accounting, AP Accounting, IT, finance management and other functions.
- Closely work with, support, and coordinate the GL and AP teams, based in Sofia
- Oversee the hiring, onboarding and ongoing adherence to group policies/procedures of staff in the center
- Prepare and communicate monthly KPIs, analysis, strategy and/or other reports per request
- Ensure the Group policies and practices in accounting and reporting are introduced and consistently followed-up by the team
- With support from the Group Finance team, drive process improvement and efficiency initiatives in the center
- Have oversight of the quality of the work being performed by the GL and AP teams within the SSC and actively support the teams and the Group Finance team in improving quality where required.
- Have the accounting and controlling technical understanding to be able to support the center functions where they require support or direct involvement
- Support on an ad-hoc basis global finance projects being led by the Controlling team
- Prepare annual budget and forecasts for the center and take responsibility for achievement of budget
- Ensure proper training and development is provided to the employees of the center
- Responsible for the administrative matters, e.g. office and event management
- Respond to inquiries from Management, coordinate and report accordingly
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- Previous experience in managing accounting and finance activities in an international business environment or within an international group.
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience with SAP and BPC is a big plus.
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan.
- Social Benefits (private health insurance, meal vouchers, transport card).
- Career & Talent progression growth opportunities.
- Modern and comfortable working environment & tools.
- Hybrid working model.