- Ensure efficient identification and monitoring of customer activities and transactions considered suspicious;
- Conduct proper investigation of suspicious customer behavior and money laundering alerts;
- Ensure timely and efficient reporting of transactions considered suspicious;
- Actively participate in the creation and update of internal rules and procedures in relation to anti-money laundering;
- Ensure proper record-keeping of data collected and analyzed;
- Communicate with the Internal Audit department and the corresponding regulating authority in relation to AML issues.
- At least 3 years of successful working experience in AML or Compliance from a bank;
- Higher education in a relevant field;
- Excellent understanding of MS Office;
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills;
- High English language skills.
- Opportunity to build and develop your career;
- Excellent remuneration package and additional benefits;
- Ability to work with proven professionals;
- Opportunity to work in a multinational environment.
If you find yourself in the description, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.