Our client is one of the Top 3 companies for intelligent access and security solutions and a global leader. They provide everything the business needs for secure access to buildings and rooms, with over 150 years of experience and millions of products installed worldwide. They offer a comprehensive portfolio of products, solutions, and services for everything related to doors and secure access for hotels, healthcare, education, shops, lodging, entertainment facilities, sports centers, and airports, at home or in the office.
Their doors are open – to you. As a trusted partner, they stand for innovation, top performance and a fulfilling workplace. Join their team of 15,000 colleagues around the world and help them build trust every day.
- Acting in a cross-matrix organization you will take over test responsibility on component, product and solutions levels in close collaboration with the company test facilities in Germany, Switzerland and Spain;
- Creation and maintenance of functional and non-functional test cases, building on given use case scenarios and defined requirements;
- Supporting/Consulting Product Owner creating testable user stories;
- System under test analysis to decide on optimal testing strategies and test automation solutions;
- Maintenance and enhancement of test automation solutions (framework development, test case automation);
- Setup and maintenance of complex test environments consisting of multiple hardware and software components.
- Experience in test automation development (UI and/or API test automation) with tools like SoapUI, JMeter, Postman, Ranorex, Cypress, Selenium, Appium, or similar;
- Experience in electrical hardware engineering or IT system infrastructure engineering;
- Experienced in agile development approaches such as SCRUM, and KANBAN, ideally experienced in scaled agile frameworks;
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English.
- 25 days annual paid leave;
- Contribution to the development of worldwide used products and systems;
- Your own development opportunities in a globally operating company with a family business culture;
- Continuous broadening of your technical knowledge and skills;
- Benefits: food vouchers, Multisport card, private health insurance.
Type of work: Full-time