Our client is a world leader in the processing of agricultural products and the merchandising of a diverse range of commodities. The company is founded and based in Europe and enjoys a strong regional presence in North and South America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa. In order to support its growing needs for treasury and cash management activity, the company is upgrading and expanding the implementation of its treasury and cash management systems. In the context of the Quantum upgrade, Power App deployment, Business intelligence projects and SAP S/4 integration with Quantum TMS. They are looking for a Business Analyst / Developer to be responsible for the Cash Management & Global Market streams.
- Analyze business needs and set up the systems with focus on Cash Management and Global Market activities;
- Gather and translate business requirements into detailed functional and technical specifications;
- Ensure documentation is up to date;
- Actively communicate with team members, IT Project Manager and Software Developer Lead about the work and project status;
- Help support the business in the creation and reporting of the test cases;
- Involved in the development of Power Platform and/or Power BI based solutions for designated projects.
- Minimum job experience of 1 year developing Power Platform based solutions;
- Minimum job experience of 1 year developing Power BI based solutions;
- Experience with solutions like Power App;
- Ability to understand business process workflow diagrams or procedural documentation;
- Fluency in English.
- 25 days annual leave;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Life Insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Multisport Card.