- Proactive collection of receivables to maintain working capital levels and ensure invoices are paid according to the set terms;
- Raising and managing disputes, ensuring customers are contacted and all queries are resolved or actively escalated to the relevant individuals in the BU;
- Liaising with the Credit Risk team to provide relevant information relating to the order release process and to ensure credit limits are not exceeded;
- Weekly processing of various reports including accounts receivable aging and dispute reports;
- Organizing and participating in regular meetings with the Business Unit to communicate and escalate account issues, and to make actions plans going forward. Key requirements:
- Fluent in English and Polish;
- High accuracy, attention to detail;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Strong influencing skills;
- Good keyboard skills and confident use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Work in a stimulating international environment;
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits;
- Outstanding career development opportunities;
- Opportunity to work with proven professionals.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
BrightPoint has license № 2035/21.04.2016 for providing human resources services, issued on 21.04.2016.