Our client is one of the leading producers within the pharma industry, serving clients around Europe. They are dedicated to deliver high-quality medicines and healthcare products via extended network of trusted partners all over the continent.
The company has recently started the settlement of a new local Centre of Excellence in Sofia, Bulgaria. Local teams will cover financial and accounting operations for leading European markets, providing continuous focus on standardization, efficiency and improving ways of working.
The Collection / Accounts Receivable Specialist will apply the incoming payments and collect the outstanding receivables ensuring that invoices are paid according to the set terms.
In this role, you will be a key contributor in the management and control of the accounts receivables ledger and in the execution of the set collection strategy.
- Proactively collect receivables to ensure the accounts remain in good standing;
- Execute the collection strategies, contacting customers via phone and email to drive timely;
- Validate Account Receivables transactions: apply incoming customer payments, investigate and identify details regarding amounts received;
- Develop relationships with customers and internal stakeholders;
- Process various reports, including accounts receivable aging and country specific reports;
- Organize and participate in regular meetings with the assigned market, to review the payment performance and escalate issues;
- Cooperate with Customer Service and commercial department to resolve disputes;
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in AR, including cash-application, collections;
- Fluent French / German / Italian / Polish / Romanian language skills – at least B2;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft office package;
- Finance or Economics University Degree is a plus.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan;
- Social Benefits;
- Hybrid working model;
- Professional growth opportunities;
- Modern and comfortable working environment.