Our client is a highly active investment manager, powered by cutting-edge investment technology. As a manager of millions of savers’ capital, they have a responsibility as stewards of those investments to create a better, more sustainable future for investors and society. Their quantitative expertise and data-driven culture mean they believe they are in a unique position to uncover the opportunities of the future. Their five investment management businesses leverage their robust infrastructure to provide a diverse range of strategies across investment approaches, styles and asset classes.
Our client continuously invests in talent, technology, and research as they strive to deliver the best results for their clients.
- You will use your specific and general skills to support data that is used across our investment management teams;
- Liaise with portfolio managers, research teams, execution, engineers, and data scientists from across the firm and serve as first-level data support;
- Support the curation and integrity of numerous varied data sets, financial and non-financial, and structured and unstructured in nature;
- Implement and maintain metadata documentation, data glossaries and data dictionaries;
- Identify data integrity gaps and required root cause remediation;
- Curate and present relevant data analysis and technical documentation to build and maintain an updated, accurate and accessible knowledge store.
- Experience with data and data wrangling, preferably in a finance or finance-related firm;
- Programming skills in Python and SQL;
- Familiarity with data from a financial data aggregator(s) (e.g., Refinitiv, FactSet, S&P, IHS, Bloomberg) preferred;
- Demonstrate evidence of strong analytical and communication skills, both written and oral.
- 25 days annual paid leave;
- Bonus system;
- Additional Health and dental insurance;
- Multisport card;
- International working environment and a passionate team of professionals;
- Work from home opportunities and etc.