- Provide complete administrative support with planning and logistics of company’ management meetings, strategic sessions and appointments of the CEO;
- Manage travel travel arrangements for the CEO;
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations, Excel and Word documentations;
- Systematize different types of e-correspondence;
- Screen incoming calls, take notes of essential information and prioritizing the calls to be returned by the CEO;
- Organize and coordinate events.
- Previous professional experience on a similar role;
- Excellent Russian and English;
- University degree in business-related subject;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Strong organisational and self-management skills;
- Excellent technical and computer skills.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- The opportunity to work with a team of proven professionals;
- Stable company with long term commitments and international environment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
BrightPoint has license № 2035/21.04.2016 for providing human resources services, issued on 21.04.2016.