- Provide complete administrative support with planning and logistics of company’s management meetings, strategic sessions, workshops and trainings;
- Handle travel arrangements for top management and external parties;
- Communicate with different management levels in the company;
- Lead, coordinate and take responsibility for the unit’s activity;
- Systemize and organize different types of e-correspondence and calls.
- Previous professional experience on a similar role;
- Excellent English, Russian is an advantage;
- University degree in business related subject;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Strong organisational and self-management skills;
- Excellent technical and computer skills.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- The opportunity to work with a team of proven professionals;
- Stable company with long term commitments and international environment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
BrightPoint has license № 2035/21.04.2016 for providing human resources services, issued on 21.04.2016.