Our client is a leading renewable energy developer with expertise across the full project lifecycle. They have successfully developed, financed and built numerous projects totaling 1,525 MW and $4 billion of investment.
They are currently looking to hire an experienced Financial Analyst to conduct quantitative analytics and complex modeling for global renewable energy projects.
- Building financial models and quantifying new business opportunities.
- Assisting in the investment process – researching and analyzing investment prospects and business ventures.
- Research of commercial and innovative technologies in the field of renewable energy sources and energy in general.
- Follow through with different internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced degree in Finance, Physics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
- At least one year of experience in financial modelling.
- Knowledge of Python fundamentals is an advantage.
- Strong data analytics skills – data analysis and financial optimizations/financial modeling in Python or similar language is an advantage.
- Understanding of finance and financial models, basic knowledge of accounting.
- Focus on details, ability to consider all relevant factors when modeling.
- Proficiency in English.
- Creative, independent, highly motivated.
- Ability to learn quickly, have a high level of intellectual curiosity, and strong research skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload.