Our client is an US-based provider of software, data and analytics to institutions investing in private capital. The company’s solutions streamline the investment process, provide transparency into portfolio holdings and enable data-driven decisions.
For their team in Sofia, they are now looking to hire a Financial Data Analyst to support the development and management of private capital data and data-driven content. This would be a great role for people with a passion for financial data and exceptional attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Gather, create and maintain requirements for all data initiatives to ensure maximum integrity and usability of data assets for transparency services, as well as market intelligence, benchmarks and other derived works. This includes but is not limited to the maintenance of data tracking policies & procedures applied across all datasets, which include complete information on private capital funds and their underlying investments, as well as direct investments in buyout, venture capital, real estate, so on.
- Serve as client-facing subject matter expert to support Sales and Client Services as necessary, and prepare/maintain professional data and analytics-driven publications, presentations and any related product collateral.
- Assist in the development and management of market leading data and analytics-driven content across available solutions, including transparency services, market intelligence, benchmarks, and other derived works.
- Work closely with other functional teams including Data Operations, Applied Research, Marketing, Client Services and others to inform, educate and learn in order to ensure on-target goals and maximum business impact.
- Research independently and via client consultations in order to maintain the company’s Private Capital Classification System, the set of taxonomies used to classify private capital across all levels of investing, including funds, their underlying holdings, and direct investments.
- Participate in ad hoc projects of strategic importance to the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or another relevant subject
- 2-3 years of experience working on portfolio analysis, performance measurement, and/or portfolio reporting tools
- Experience manipulating and analyzing datasets using SQL
- CFA or CAIA qualification would be highly advantageous
- Expert knowledge of Excel (Power Pivots & VBA are a plus) and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of English language
Our Client Offers:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Private health insurance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contributory health & well being program
- Contributory pension plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Hybrid working policy