Our client is a highly active investment manager, powered by cutting-edge investment technology. As a manager of millions of savers’ capital, they have a responsibility as stewards of those investments to create a better, more sustainable future for investors and society. Their quantitative expertise and data-driven culture mean they believe they are in a unique position to uncover the opportunities of the future. Their five investment management businesses leverage their robust infrastructure to provide a diverse range of strategies across investment approaches, styles and asset classes.
Our client continuously invests in talent, technology, and research as they strive to deliver the best results for their clients.
- Tackle the complex problem of building frontends that balance usability with data density;
- Collaborating with engineering teams in London and Boston to build, design and deploy tools for the portfolio managers, researchers and risk managers;
- Work through all phases of development and design
- Gather feedback from end users and help solve their problems
- Improve, maintain and drive forward existing tools
- Establish good UI/UX best practices.
- Great communicator and good at working remotely with others;
- Having some experience further up the stack (especially with Python) is advantageous;
- Strong academic record and a degree with high mathematical and computing content e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Physics from a leading university.
- 25 days annual paid leave;
- Bonus system;
- Additional Health and dental insurance;
- Multisport card;
- International working environment and a passionate team of professionals;
- Work from home opportunities and etc.