For one of our clients in the energy industry, we are looking to hire a General Ledger Accountant to provide accounting support for the firm’s portfolio of operations in various locations across Europe.
- Assist in the monthly, quarterly and annual closing process.
- Assist in the coordination and independently perform all monthly accounting activities and any additional business-related tasks.
- Assist in preparation of analysis and reconciliations necessary to qualify and explain the accounting information.
- Control strictly all bank transactions and coordinate with group treasury.
- Ensure compliance with the general principles and internal practices to get straight clearance of the statutory and management accounts.
- Support annual and statutory audit reviews.
- Assist in the preparation of different tax and social returns (declaration, payment, booking).
- Closely work and support the AP Accountant and the finance team
- Support the Finance manager in preparing the quarterly reporting package, including footnotes, cash flows, checklists and preparing audit documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other relevant
- 3+ years of proven financial and accounting experience in a similar role
- Excellent command of English language
- Previous experience with SAP would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of strong internal control environment
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Well organized and processed oriented
- At ease in an international environment as the Group operates in approximately 20 countries
- Proactivity and drive for change, keen to promote the best practices and adaptable to the group structure
To be considered for the role, please submit a CV in English via the link below.