Our client is a multinational pharmaceuticals company operating across Europe. They are currently looking to hire a Group Cashflow Planning & Reporting Manager.
- Coordination and preparation of Group Cash Flow statement and commentary thereon for reports to board, and external investors / banks.
- Presentation of the results to the Group Treasurer/CFO, while also providing explanation of the variances between forecast and actual figures.
- Reconciliation of working capital balance sheet accounts, understanding monthly movements and
obtaining reasons from Finance stakeholders.
- Thorough understanding of accounting transactions and their effect on Cash Flow and communication of this to stakeholders.
- Maintain budgeting and forecasting process for cash flow and balance sheet.
- Ensure the planning methodology used by each country is sound and consistent.
- Work closely with regional finance teams to understand, share issues, highlight concerns and drive areas for improvement.
- Analyse cash flow data (actual v forecast), identifying why variances have occurred & using this
learning to improve future cashflow accuracy.
- Identify trends, patterns, and key drivers that impact the company’s cash position.
- Provide insights into cash flow fluctuations and develop strategies to optimize cash management.
- Continuously assess cash flow processes and workflows, identifying opportunities to enhance
efficiency, accuracy, and control.
- ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified and 7+ years’ experience in corporate finance/treasury
- Proven experience in cash flow and working capital management
- Experience in a Group-level role is a must
- Experience with Pharma/manufacturing companies would be considered a strong advantage
- Full professional proficiency in English is required
- Capacity to move in a complex environment of project management, process owners, users’ expectations, and under financial challenges and competing priorities
- Proactive, takes the initiative to make things happen.
- Confident and self-aware with excellent interpersonal with ability to influence others
- Enthusiastic team player, proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional and cross-country
partners and drive process improvement initiatives across an organization