- Be part of an agile, cross functional team taking responsibility for the engineering team deliverables and quality.
- Work closely with the all development teams responsible for our mobile applications and their backend.
- Be proactive and involved in all tasks
- Participate and lead the design, development, maintenance and every part of the delivery process of the company’s products
- Show support in driving the technical competency of your team and the entire department forward.
- Have shared ownership of our product vision.
- Proven experience with the full iOS app development lifecycle
- Strong programming skills in Objective-C and Swift.
- Strong knowledge of iOS native technologies and design principles
- Experience in architectural and technical decisions and guidance
- Experience in integrating an analytics SDK and crash reporting tools
- Experience in developing multi-threaded apps and performance optimization
- Experience in TDD and unit and UI testing for iOS applications
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Experience in RESTful APIs integration
- Deep knowledge of software engineering best practices and focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
– Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your professional skills
– Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
– Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are all rewarded
– Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)