Our client is a multinational company operating in the Energy industry. They are looking to hire a Procurement Administrator to provide support to the IT Operations team in Sofia. Reporting directly to the IT Project Manager, you will be expected to:
- Provide administrative support over key aspects of IT operations, including but not limited to contracts, licenses and reporting.
- Lead procurement activities for global IT contracts in close collaboration with finance and accounting teams.
- Assist with document management and organization of an IT document repository.
- Produce and/or manage production of recurring and ad-hoc reports.
- Standardize and improve administrative processes and interfaces, working alognside the global IT team to accomplish this.
- Identify, propose and develop enhanced analytics using digital technologies to measure and improve IT performance and utilization of systems.
- Assist with project coordination and project management activities.
- Manage and track IT licenses to ensure correct utilization and adherence to license agreements for various application packages and user accounts.
- Manage administration of IT vendor contracts, including renewal time frames, and also process new contracts in compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Assist the management team with meeting notes, as well drafting agendas, follow ups, etc.
- Document processes, identify process improvements, and work with others to implement improvements as required.
- University Degree in Information Technologies or another engineering / science subject
- 3+ years experience related to department administration and/or project coordination
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong computer skills, including excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines and procedures
- Capable of organizing own work, setting priorities and meeting critical time deadlines
- Able to work effectively both independently and within a team environment
- Experience developing creative design content for presentations would be considered a plus