For one of our clients in the Energy industry, we are looking to hire an experienced IT System Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for administration and management of company IT infrastructure, which includes: servers, client devices, Active Directory, Office 365 and other cloud platforms, and everything in scope of the “User Support and Services” IT function
- Administer and manage Windows-based platforms including Microsoft Windows servers, Active Directory, Group Policy and Office 365 cloud services
- Administer and manage Microsoft System Center Configuration
- Manager for software deployments, compliance baseline & reporting
- Perform patching of Windows servers
- Administer and manage Hardware Asset Management solution
- Partner with the IT Management team and participate in IT infrastructure projects
- Complete project tasks timely and communicate progress or issues
- Understand open problems / issues and communicate workarounds
- Identify opportunities for automation, and assist with the development of automation systems
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Serve as escalation point for L2 end user issues
- Utilize ticket tracking system to document all support incidents.
- Report metrics and KPIs
- ITIL based Incident life cycle management and Change management
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors
- Others, in scope of “User Support and Services” IT function.
- 5+ years relevant professional experience
- University Degree in information Technologies, Mathematics, Physics or other engineering science
- ITIL Certificate (foundation or / and practitioner) or a strong working knowledge of ITIL Incident, Problem and Change Management disciplines
- Experience with scripting in PowerShell or other similar scripting languages.
- Experience in Windows Server management tools and best practices
- Experience with planning of Server and Client patch management
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Active Directory User Management including Group Policy Management, NTFS Permissions.
- Understanding of protocols and services including IPv4, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP.
- Strong understanding of user authentication, permissions, and encryption.
- Microsoft cloud (Azure, Office 365, SharePoint Online, Exchange online) or other cloud products.
- Server and client virtualization (VMware, Hyper V., etc.)
- Good knowledge of client endpoint protection products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with corporate etiquette
- Customer relationship and influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills and autonomy.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and remain calm under pressure.
- Capability to self-motivate, work independently and taking ownership of job responsibilities.