Our client is a US-based provider of software, data and analytics to institutions investing in private capital representing $2 trillion of committed capital. The company’s solutions streamline the investment process, provide transparency into portfolio holdings and enable data-driven decisions.
They are currently expanding on the Bulgarian market and are looking for motivated candidates to join their Analyst program. The team will be responsible for aggregation and reporting of underlying portfolio company investments of private capital investment partnerships. Data is compiled by the examination and analysis of direct fund manager reporting and other sources. This information is compiled on behalf of institutional asset owner clients, who use it for transparency into portfolio composition and analysis of exposure and risk.
This position gives the opportunity to have exposure to one of the few private equity companies on the Bulgarian market and tap into the world of numerous asset classes.
- Detailed review and analysis of private capital partnership financial statements to compile and maintain specific holdings details;
- Become familiar with a wide variety of methodologies of tracking investments, valuations, and proceeds;
- Perform audit and other quality control functions for the content set;
- Effectively communicate details of reporting and compilation methodologies in response to client-directed questions and requests;
- Meet personal and team deadlines through collaboration with team members.
- Detail oriented analytical mindset;
- Results-focused self-starter;
- Positive attitude and desire to learn;
- Familiarity with MS Excel and MS Word;
- Graduated or completing a bachelor’s degree within 3 months of hire;
- All majors considered, major in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Technology, Mathematics are considered a plus;
- Familiarity with financial markets, accounting, and private capital;
- Familiarity with Excel macros, pivot-tables, VBA, MS Access, and database concepts.
- Competitive compensation packages;
- Private health insurance plan;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Contributory health & well being program;
- Contributory pension plan;
- Corporate socially responsible company;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Strong work-life balance;
- Remote work opportunities.