For one of clients – a global company in the Energy Management industry, we are looking to hire a Logistics Officer to join their Commercial team. This is an entry level role and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain broad experience in a number of different functions and units.
- Take ownership of the whole Order-to-Delivery process -> order processing within the Purchase Order database, order entry acknowledgment, order status review, shipment pre-alert, fulfillment and delivery.
- Liaise with sales teams and customers to resolve PO price discrepancies and unbooked orders.
- Liaise with Supply Chain Planning and the Factory on ongoing supply status, as well as any order currently in transit/shipment
- Follow up closely on delivery schedules to ensure full solutions are delivered on time and as promised on site.
- Serve as primary focal point for customer interaction. Analyse, filter and advocate customer’s requirements and concerns
- Monitor each order closely to anticipate problems and provide early warnings.
- Comply and maintain On Time Delivery key performance metrics at all times
- Prepare data for balance scorecard and KPI reporting, or as requested by superiors
- Coordinate transport with authorized forwarding companies – negotiate price and conditions, follow up on regular payments, etc.
- Prepare documents for customs procedures – import/export
- Coordinate with suppliers and customers Logistics Claims
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Economics
- Communicative, positive, open and eager to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Able to deal with stressful situations & multiple conflicting priorities
- Organization and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Excel and other MS Office products;
- Excellent Command of English language (B2+)