Our client is a leading merchant and processor of agricultural goods. Their activities span the entire value chain from farm to fork, across a broad range of business lines, they leverage their global reach and extensive asset network to serve their customers and consumers around the world. Structured as a matrix organization of six geographical regions and eight platforms, they are active in over 100 countries and employ approximately 17,000 people globally. Their data strategy: Data is a strategic asset for the company, for its key decisions today and for future development. They develop a data-driven strategy to enhance trading performance, IT capabilities enable a better understanding of the market, rich customers’ insights, and improve business decision-making for the commercial teams. Alongside, BI teams are also looking at how to democratize access to strategic data, providing self-service solutions to increase literacy and adoption. In a never-ending search for innovative solutions, they leverage artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to analyze trading signals and drive new trading and research insights.
- You ensure that solutions are implemented and delivered and running flawlessly according to the business needs;
- You follow the actions plan required to meet the performance expected: day-to-day follow-up of the production, follow the escalation process, ensure the incident, change management and problem management are correctly applied, activate third parties when needed;
- You ensure a productive & efficient interaction with requestors by coordinating the demand and reviewing their functional requirements;
- You ensure productive & efficient interaction with the development team by managing their backlog (priority, delivery date, and code quality), reviewing their deliverables and helping to improve their day-to-day delivery;
- You transfer the functional, technical, and procedural knowledge from the Build to the Run organization;
- In addition, you will have to keep an awareness of innovation & market trends in the context of Master Data technologies;
- You report to the Solution Manager and will collaborate closely with Data & Analytics Architects and the Support team.
- Ability to understand architectural principles and implement them;
- Capability to write specifications for development/technical teams;
- Ability to drive a development team, interact with a provider;
- Ability to understand the impact of a solution on a business process;
- Ability to interact with both business partners and IT development teams;
- Ability to manage a project portfolio: planning, budget, backlog priorities;
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal and presentation skills in English.
- 25 days annual paid leave;
- Additional Health and life insurance;
- Multisport card;
- International working environment and a passionate team of professionals;
- Certification courses and in-house training;
- Parties and team building;
- Food vouchers and etc.