- Act as first point of contact for clients’ queries;
- Responsible for order management and invoicing;
- Coordinate communication with clients of the company;
- Support sales representatives with administrative tasks;
- Responsible for office organization and supplies.
- No previous administrative experience is mandatory but it would be an advantage;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- Good command of English – B1;
- Excellent communication skills.
- International environment in a constantly developing company;
- Excellent remuneration package and extra social benefits;
- Modern working environment.
If you think you fit the decription – send us your CV and we will contact you!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
BrightPoint has license № 2035/21.04.2016 for providing human resources services, issued on 21.04.2016.