• Exploring the product/products, to ensure a proper understanding of context, features, and functions
• Constructing clear, high-quality, specific, and unambiguous, functional and non-functional requirements for changes of various complexities
• Providing a high-quality detailed analysis with the customer journey in mind, working through
requirements in an agile manner
• Outlining specific and measurable Acceptance Criteria
• The acceptance of those requirements by Software Engineering teams for execution
• Gathering feedback and defining requirements from all the involved stakeholders via scheduled
and non-scheduled mechanisms
• Reviewing and confirming that designed features/functions ultimately meet the specified intent,
requirements, business and end-user needs where applicable.
• Assessing reported defects, non-functional requirements, and other technical debt, triaging
severity and prioritizing resolution alongside feature work, to ensure not only that the product
always meets established Quality Criteria, but that quality continuously improves.
• Generating documents and other artifacts describing current and future product features and
functions, using approved processes Prioritization and Planning – responsible for:
• Establishing priorities in collaboration with key stakeholders against planned objectives, and supporting sprint planning and other preparatory activities, ensuring that the product needs and vision are maintained
• Tracking progression over time to ensure client, business, and technical goals are met
• Working with different sets of stakeholders, both technical and business, from Software
Engineering Teams to Project/Programme Management, Product Management and Delivery to
assist with strategic planning and gain early knowledge of future scope and goals.
• Continuously seeking improvement and achieving increasingly Agile working.
• Experience working in a Product role within a Software / Technology context, possessing
strong technical expertise and the ability to confidently work with customers and other stakeholders to
establish story acceptance criteria.
• Experience of working closely and collaboratively with clients or similar stakeholders to ensure
their needs are met
• Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of business processes and translate that
understanding into technical requirements
• Proven track record in the domain would be an advantage
• Work in a well-established and growing international company with – excellent work conditions
with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
• Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and
development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning
materials & books
• Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate
discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
• Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
• Flexible working hours and home office policy