For our client – a management consulting company, we are looking to hire a PMO Consultant to act as an enabler for positive change within teams and across the business. The successful candidate will be involved in setting up and owning the operational capabilities of project management and business analysis tools, to provide the best possible service to the company’s clients.
As PMO Consultant, you will take part in business development initiatives, and you will support the management of organisational transformation projects by:
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships;
- Managing the project/portfolio planning;
- Creating a visual project status report/dashboard for senior management;
- Managing and maintaining risk and issue logs (RAID log);
- Administering the change management process as required and facilitating the process to obtain appropriate customer and internal approvals;
- Co-ordinating project document management; and
- Distributing meeting agendas, recording and distributing meeting minutes, decisions and actions from project reviews.
- Higher education in business administration, management, or another relevant subject;
- International experience and/or education, along with the ability to travel and work in the EU are a must;
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills at all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation;
- Ability to interact with and influence department and project team members;
- Ability to perform a broad range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine, in a variety of environments, and to apply a methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to absorb and apply technical information, and to work to required standards;
- Ability to work closely with different business functions and understand their priorities
- Excellent command of written and spoken Business English (C1/C2), any other foreign language is a plus;
- Experience in using and administering PPM tools as well as knowledge of or experience in applying project management methodologies (E.g. Agile, Waterfall, PRINCE2, PMI) would be considered an advantage.