- Take active part in the recruitment process of interviewing and assessing candidates;
- Actively use social media channels to reach active, as well as passive candidates;
- Come up with and implement innovative and original strategies to find the most suitable candidates;
- Manage projects for certain recruitment;
- Represent the company in job fairs and recruitment events.
- University degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management or relevant;
- Fluency in German;
- Previous recruitment experience – at least 6 months;
- Second language is an advantage;
- Proven analytical skills;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with proven track record of client service communication.
- Sufficient opportunity for personal and career development;
- Great working environment in a team of young, dynamic and energetic people;
- Excellent remuneration package and motivating bonus scheme.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
BrightPoint has license № 2035/21.04.2016 for providing human resources services, issued on 21.04.2016.