- Relocation manager will be responsible for all kind of relocation support for the company’s employees in transition process or for new joiners;
- Managing a team of 10 people responsible for global processes;
- Ensures that all functional processes are defined, documented, maintained, communicated and implemented;
- Generates ideas of systems and processes optimization and automation;
- Acts as a second level of escalation for internal stakeholders, external business partners and team members;
- Seek new ideas and ways to improve performance of the team, by identifying the training needs;
- Manage the performance (service, productivity and quality) of a team of delivering day to day Global Mobility services to the assignees.;
- Plan, organize, and control the operations and work activities of the team.
- 5-7 years of business experience in a large, complex, multi-national environment;
- 2-3 years of experience in people management and as a Transition Manager or similar;
- Experiences in Shared service centers / delivery center;
- Fluency in English;
- Critical thinking and analytical skills, combined with the ability to translate HR principles into practical application;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Can-do attitude;
- Willingness to work in a green-field terrain and ability to establish the necessary procedures;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence and drive organizational change.
- International exposure;
- Dynamic job environment;
- Recognition of professional achievements;
- Developmental opportunities;
- A package of social benefits.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
BrightPoint has license № 2035/21.04.2016 for providing human resources services, issued on 21.04.2016.