- Act as a first point of contact for clients’ queries regarding orders, services and products of the company;
- Responsible for order entry, order follow-up and order completion;
- Manage administrative contracts;
- Basic book-keeping and general administration to manage cost-control and budget-allowances;
- Upload and invoice of delivery notes.
- Previous customer service or administrative experience is a plus;
- Computer literacy;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent working environment;
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Modern working environment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
BrightPoint has license № 2035/21.04.2016 for providing human resources services, issued on 21.04.2016.