For one of our clients – a leading merchant and processor of agricultural goods, we are currently looking for а SAP & Business Functional Support Specialist in their team.
- Work on support requests (process and/or technology issues identified);
- Investigate and resolve incidents / requests with high quality;
- Maintain good working relationships with stakeholders and overseas posts;
- Prepare and continuously update user guides and training materials available on SharePoint upon validation of business process owners;
- Spot users’ needs and conduct end users/key users trainings;
- Leading SAP onboarding for new comers;
- Participate in SAP functional projects: new interfaces, new BI reports, solution enhancements, including testing of releases bringing new functionalities required for the project;
- Support users during User Acceptance Tests;
- Share knowledge within SAP support team maintaining FAQs / Tips to document recurrent issues resolution and all kind of documentation that is useful for Team’s daily work and expertise;
- Participate in all projects that aim to improve the efficiency of the team.
- Basic accounting knowledge;
- Technical knowledge of SAP system and SAP BI reporting;
- Sound understanding of FICO financial processes;
- Experience in providing Level 1 support for common SAP functions is a plus;
- Experience in participating in cross-functional project teams’ environment;
- Pro-active approach and customer-oriented attitude;
- Eagerness to learn and share knowledge;
- Ability to work efficiently with key users;
- Strong attention to details;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent command of English – both written and verbal.
- Career & Talent progression growth opportunities;
- 25 annual paid days;
- Additional medical insurance;
- Yearly performance evaluation plan.