- Responsible for planning, organizing, leading and executing clients’ requests and deliverables;
- Understand clients’ business needs and challenges;
- Complete and manage client work in accordance with established budgets, workplans, quality standards, and timeframes;
- Work closely and collaborate with client’s project team;
- Lead, coach, develop and supervise the efforts of junior staff;
- Develop content for client presentations.
- 2 – 3 years of related experience in a consulting role;
- University degree;
- Excellent command of English;
- Strong analytical capability and the ability to synthesize findings;
- Solid understanding of strategy and operations consulting principles;
- Strong Excel and communicative skills.
- Experience and performance based remuneration package;
- Busy, dynamic and friendly environment;
- Opportunity to excel, make significant input to project’s success and build a career in management consulting;
- Extensive on the job training and additional financial and mentorship support for professional and personal development;
- Work within a culture that stimulates knowledge and experience sharing.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
BrightPoint has license № 2035/21.04.2016 for providing human resources services, issued on 21.04.2016.