Our client is a multinational pharmaceuticals company with a local Hub in Sofia. They are now looking to hire a Senior Consolidation and Reporting Specialist to take responsibility for collection and analysis of reporting packages as well as the preparation of group financial statements.
He/she will oversee net working capital and cash flow reporting, review financial statements to ensure they are accurate and also provide explanation of deviations to senior management of the Group. The successful candidate will also act as the primary contact person for HQ and local departments
(treasury, FP&A, local finance teams), providing them with insights about the development of working
capital and cash positions.
Working Capital Management
- Monitor and analyse working capital components, including accounts receivable, inventory, and accounts payable;
Cash Flow Management
- Monitor cash flow performance, understand all the flows and cooperate with relevant teams across the Group in terms of any inefficiencies or gaps;
Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Ensure that all data is collected on time, correct and in line with group principles and policies.
- Prepare accurate and timely management accounts, including cashflow statements (indirect method), working capital analyses, and other financial statements;
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations to senior stakeholders;
- Provide regular (monthly) reporting, analysis of deviations and comments;
- Recommend and enable enhancements to tools and technologies applied in data analysis and report design based on business requirements and/or industry best practices;
- Design and implement processes which lead to efficiency and effectiveness of data gathering from group subsidiaries;
Process Improvement and Efficiency
- Continuously evaluate existing processes and systems related to working capital and cash flow management;
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, automation, and efficiency gains;
- Implement changes and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field (Master’s degree or ACCA/CIMA qualification preferred);
- 5+ years experience as Financial Controller or in a similar role, with focus on working capital and cash flow management;
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis, consolidation and accounting principles;
- Experience with preparation of consolidated financial statements;
- Familiarity with SAP systems and advanced Excel skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Effective communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to collaborate and influence cross-functional teams;
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking.