• Develop, deploy, and operate middleware platforms (webMethods, Business
Process Manager, Transaction Engine, DIP/Informatica, IBM Integration Bus)
• Support application integration on these platforms
• Monitor scheduling systems (UC4, TWS)
• Design and deploy Java and .NET development frameworks
• Ensure continuous availability of all webMethods EAI product installations in
compliance with service level agreements and regulatory requirements.
• Use the standard tools for incident, problem, request, and change
• Be responsible for identifying, analyzing, resolving, and documenting incidents
on the application for which they are responsible.
• Implement changes to the production and pre-production stage using
• Work closely with the developers and specialists in an interdisciplinary team
• Operational support for in-service products (webMethods, WMB, and
• Monitoring and control over the stability of applications. The production
environment consists of approximately 100 Solaris zones with IS, UM, MWS in versions 9.10 and 10.3. For webMethods, monitoring is performed by the O4I.
• Introduction of stabilization measures in the event of incidents. Participating in
problem and error analysis and their solutions.
• Performing periodic system and operational checks to retrieve the operational
status of different applications.
• Monitoring and control over the agreed service levels for the assigned
• Close cooperation with infrastructure units to analyse, execute and implement
changes (network, firewall, Unix/Solaris, storage and DMZ).
• Perform webMethods deployments using the webMethods deployer.
• Dispatching of activities
• Ensuring that the operating documentation is complete and up-to-date for the applications assigned to it
• Supporting projects in relation to operational issues
• Implementation of production-setting topics such as acceptance of
documentation, tests, construction of production and production reference
• 3rd level support and production operations (webMethods/wmb/Multicom)
• Proactive optimization of the existing system landscape
• Support on technical topics of the useful specialist applications such as
certificates, database configurations, performance optimizations
• Support on architecture topics and standardized procedures such as
deployment, high availability, clustering, or introduction of new components
• Good knowledge of Operating Systems – Unix (Linux/Solaris) and Windows (Server)
• Practical experience with EAI and Middleware Technologies. Ability to install
infrastructure, deploy developed solutions in production and run applications.
• Experience with using databases – Sybase, SQL (Statements, Stored Procedures)
• Experience in complex IT environments
• Good analytical, independent and solution-oriented thinking
• Strong team player with high ability to work in cross-functional and international
• English language – B2 or higher
• Agile Software Development (Scrum or Kanban)
• Programming or Scripting Skills (Perl, Unix, Java, PHP, PowerShell)
• Some knowedlge and or experience with any of the following technologies: HPSM,
Notepad++, WinSCP, Icinga/Nagios, Putty, ConnectDirect, MQSeries, iFG, UC4, Active
Directory, Golden Host
• Relevant certificates would be considered a strong advantage