Our client is a leading German manufacturer, currently setting up a Global Business Services centre in Sofia. They are planning to hire nearly 150 individuals into four teams: Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Order to Cash, and Controlling.
To join them in January 2024, we are urgently hiring for a Senior Record to Report Specialist with strong knowledge and proven track record in RTR processes.
- Participate in transition activities
- Support accounting services for selected processes and countries, which include accounting for and coordination of month-end general ledger close, prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monthly period-end fixed assets closing activities;
- Provide support for roles in the area of Record-to Report.
- Acts as primary point of contact for selected partners and/or processes
- Responsible for financial reporting operational activities.
- Participate in process improvement projects.
- Support audit activities,.
- Participate/lead cross trainings of junior associates and new team members.
- Handle ad-hoc requests on a timely manner.
- Follow internal control procedures and all accounting policies in accordance with CAS and internal control framework.
- Deliver error free process.
- Build supportive relationships with peers and colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 5+ years of experience in RTR
- Experience with simple to complex query handling
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PPT)
- ERP knowledge (SAP)
- Process knowledge on RTR
- Strong team player
- Problem solving attitude
- To demonstrate analytical skills
- Full professional proficiency of written and oral English required
- Full professional proficiency of written and oral German is desirable
- Completion of or progression towards professional qualifications like ACCA, CIMA or CPA is considered a significant advantage