The Division Growth and Transformation Manager is a global and key role in planning, executing and delivering on the HR 2020 Workforce Improvement initiatives at the company, specifically focused on the management and transformation of skills and competencies.
The transformation of the company’s Worforce is based on the 2020 business strategy, focusing on the impact of automation, digitization and transition from high cost to low cost geographies.
The Growth and Transformation Manager is leading the end-to-end reskilling and redeployment process of employees.
The individual works closely together with the ST Single Point of Contact (SPOC) network to keep improving policies, processes, data, reports and tools used in that area.
- To ensure that a longer-term vision and approach for Planning & Analytics of workforce is defined, shared and agreed at division level;
- Identification of transformational staffing initiatives in the division;
- To lead and partner with the business stakeholders to develop and deliver reskilling and redeployment opportunities cross-divisions and cross-GBUs;
- To identify key profiles (roles and technologies) to develop internally, close reskilling and redeployment plans for these profiles and track and monitor the execution of the plans;
- Working team and fluent relation with Learning and Development, Recruitment and Resource Management;
- To clearly define the different profiles, including clear set of skills;
- To develop detailed WFM business cases for discussion with senior leadership;
- To provide strategic and functional expertise to Strategy & Execution team and business partners;
- To facilitate / lead working sessions with HR leaders and key Division and/or GBU stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree required and MBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred;
- Understanding of current industry Worforce Management tools and processes;
- Fluent in the definition of career paths, roles, skills and competences looking at the business needs;
- Feel comfortable investigating technology skills looking at the business strategy;
- Understanding of actual business demand and the way of working in complex projects;
- Proven ability to translate strategic plans, objectives, and business goals into actionable, well-defined programs, projects, and initiatives;
- Program and Project Management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to identify, execute and manage significant engagements across HR COE’s, Division and GBU Operations and various functions of the business;
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills are essential to drive complex business issues to resolution in a fast-paced environment;
- Optimistic, energetic and passionate in achieving business and operating success;
- Collaborative and team-oriented working style.
- Great additional benefits;
- Opportunity to play a significant role in all project management;
- To become part of a global team – exposure to international environment.