Perform day-to-day IT support activities for the global IT department at the company. You will receive incidents and service requests from customers, partners, employees and internal stakeholders. You will be responsible for the correct and timely analysis, processing, resolving and routing of the tickets and cases resulting from the incoming requests. You will follow existing guidelines, use case descriptions and processes as well as work together with internal peers and external suppliers.
More specific this may include:
- Receiving customer and company’s internal requests and issues related to IT services at the 1st support level via various mediums (phone, portal, e-mail, …);
- Properly documenting all necessary information in the IT management ticketing system;
- Creating, following-up and updating tickets in the ticket handling and workflow tool and assigning the correct priorities and categories;
- Solving the level 1 category tickets within agreed service level agreements or routing the sufficiently documented tickets to the appropriate level 2 and level 3 teams;
- Providing feedback, status and resolution information to the requestor and to the relevant stakeholders by using the appropriate tools (such as workflow and ticket documentation and MS office tools);
- Ensuring compliance with company policies;
- Escalating to respective people / departments for clarification of the requests if required;
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction through professional communication with user;
- Any additional or ad-hock tasks as requested by direct supervisor or functional manager.
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Nicely designed office in the heart of the city next to a metro stop and friendly company culture;
- Excellent opportunity to deploy your competences and experience;
- Great social benefits (additional health care, extra non-working days, sports card, yoga in the office…);
- Long-term career opportunity.