For one of our clients – an international company in the energy management sector, we are looking for Tender Engineer to join their team in Commercial entity in Sofia.
- Analyze customer requests, identify best solutions answering to customer request, define the offer scope, evaluate risks, calculate the price and other financial parameters, elaborate the technical and commercial offer;
- Elaborate RFQs for subcontractors, evaluate and select sub-contractor offers;
- Manage internal processes in tendering phase, like offer internal approval, contract checking before signature, project hand-over to project execution;
- Interact with customers to clarify technical aspects and possible deviations, to explain the solution proposed, to propose alternative solutions, to explain offer;
- Meet customers with sales engineers to explain and optimize the technical solutions, create and maintain customer relationships, keep the company’s status as a consultant for the customers;
- Participate in implementation and administration of new digital tools and processes;
- Organize and participate in offer and internal/external technical presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering;
- 3-5 years working experience in Electrical design and/or electrical projects management;
- PM certification and/ or Electrical design certification is a plus;
- Good technical knowledge of medium voltage equipment, substation solutions, protections principles, networks and substation automation and SCADA principles;
- Knowledge of electrical design rules of art and regulations (electrical design software competency will be considered a plus);
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (verbal and written);
- Advanced PC skills and very good knowledge of MS Office;
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD or similar software;
- Good communication skills.
- Work in a stimulating international environment;
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits;
- Outstanding career development opportunities;
- Opportunity to work with proven professionals.